BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Church is Law....um..ok

Lately i've been trying to figure out when then the church is law. Over some churches feel like they have say so over peoples lives and govern everything people do like their GOD himself. Now don't get it twisted, i am a christian. Now am I a perfect christian, no...but I know what i believe and don't need any help in that area. My main problem is pastors and churches should preach, not FORCE. Anybody that knows me very well knows right now, Me and a certain church aren't on very good terms at all. I have watched them manipulate and tell lies and deceive people and etc of bad things. Don't hand out pamplets talking about vote for the christian president and force their members to vote for John McCain. Nothing against McCain but don't be a one side church. Who people vote for ain't got shit to do with you. In my opinion, the bigger a church gets, the greedy they get. The tithes and offering goals get higher and higher. I haven't been to this church in a very long time cause i noticed the way they were from like the first couple times I went a long time ago. There's also the gossip and drama in churches....OH MY GOD (no pun) Wanna keep nosey people out ya life, choose ya church wisely...so thrive off knowing everything in your life and twisting and throwing your business around. 

One of my best friends, called me the other day, crying and very upset at how some church somewhere was blasting gays and abortions. They were making t-shirt saying things along the line of "What is there for a fag? Hell and redemption" or something along those lines. I was calm and simply said that's their opinion and don't let it affect you. She simply just wanted to know, "What happened to preaching love for one another?" How this one church she doesn't know can ruin it for all churches. Where is the love and respect in churches???


0 comments: