BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Nylon III

" This place is unfamiliar. Not my usual scene. It was brighter, but I was more scared. Lost I was. There was no music and no flashing lights. Creatures of the night fought for my soul. I ran with all my might, trying, and breathing deep and shallow. I found my way, running towards a bridge underpass. Where a party was gathering, and my brother was the main speaker. He looked different, he was my brother, but slightly changed but he was still the same loving brother I always knew. His words made me cry, hard and harder....until I begin throwing up. Little bit at first, then gallons of black junk. I forced myself awake and hear a knock at my door. Slow then rapid....the knocking....knock knock knock knock knock.....I was still there....."  



0 comments: