BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm sorry, Did I say something sexual and you got offend?

Apparently there are still sensitive people out there when it comes to sexual content. One of my friends spoke on some stuff on a facebook status that was very true. Yes, it was sexual which was the problem with one girl. The status was......

"I hate it when a guy i knew from a while ago starts talking to me and then ALL OF A SUDDEN feels the need to be like "So when you suckin my dick?" and im just like WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I WANNA STICK YOUR DICK IN MY MOUTH!?!?!? And what the fuck kinda fun is it for a girl to just give head? Girls should text gu...ys n say hey fucker when you comin to eat my pussy!!! stupid fucking men... hahaha"

True right??? Guys do that shit. But while everybody else was making joke comments and agreeing. Some chick felt the need to say it was immature and saying this shows how easy my friend is and wishes guys were asking her this, therefore saying she was making it up. Hey!!! NEWS FLASH!!! Nobody gives a flying fuck if you were offend and can't handle a simple comment about someones sex life. Everyone has one, well, maybe except for you. CAN WE SAY MAJOR BLUE CLIT!!!!!!   So my message to the girl....umm..lets see.....obviously no one wants you to suck their dick, might wanna work on ya head game. ha and if she didn't post it on your page, no one asked for your opinion but u gave and i know you seen the responses. HEAD SHOT....YOU GOT OWNED!!! 

For my friend, who I love cause she is the shit........ This song came to mind......"MY CHICK BAD, MY CHICK HOOD, MY DO STUFF THAT YA CHICK WISH SHE COULD. MY CHICK IS BAD. BADDER THAN YOURS" DO YO THING GIRL!!



0 comments: