BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Introduce her to your world of sex, drugs and... what else do you do?



I can say without a doubt in my mind that Cruel Intentions is my favorite all time movie. I believe it is the movie that has created me into such an open person today. I saw this movie when I was 10 or 11 and at that age,  I was shocked at what I was watching. It had everything! Manipulation, drama, sex, drugs,love,incest, gay, straight, deception,lies, token black guy,money,class,gorgeous cast,great script,EVERYTHING!!! 

It was so different for the typical teen movies coming out in the 90's and 2000's. I would sit in my room for hours and watched it on vhs. All these elements just came together and made this fantastic film that I still love to this very day. For those who have never seen Cruel Intentions you need to. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the film. 

^Quotes^

Sebastian: We've done some pretty fucked up shit in our time but this... I mean, we're destroying an innocent girl. You do realize that? 


Kathryn: Introduce her to your world of sex, drugs and... what else do you do?

Kathryn: Fuck her yet?
Sebastian: Working on it.
Kathryn: Loser.
Sebastian: Blow me.
Kathryn: Call me later?

Kathryn: Tastes good. So, I assume you've come here to make arrangements. But unfortunately, I don't fuck losers

*My favorite quote*
Sebastian: You amaze me.
Kathryn: Eat me, Sebastian! It's okay for guys like you and Court to fuck everyone. But when I do it, I get dumped for innocent little twits like Cecile. God forbid, I exude confidence and enjoy sex. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like Mary Sunshine 24/7 so I can be considered a lady? I'm the Marcia fucking Brady of the Upper East Side, and sometimes I want to kill myself. So there's your psychoanalysis, Dr. Freud. Now tell me, are you in... or are you out?

0 comments: