BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Drunk Blogging

"Ok This shit might be a little dangerous. haha It the title has not gave you an accurate prediction about whats going on, let me clarify. I am drunk and I am blogging. Yes, this is happening right now. I gotta say it feels great to say what the fuck I want to say about anybody and everything. Like alot of shit strikes my eye and alot of people get on my fucking nerves. So its like the perfect accessory for a gay/bisexual/straight/retrosexual/sexual to have. So I figured out I may be a little of a hoe, just...a...tad...bit, I shouldn't want to fuck just everybody. I call myself reckless greedy, I want everybody.

But....

Anywho........

In a couple of days, I will have another blog dedicated to the first script and full length movie starting from pre-production to distribution. I am doing this film from the ground up without even having equipment yet. I will let know various updates on the script."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well it is now sunday and i wrote all the above on thursday but never posted it. I think I like Drunk blogging. 

0 comments: