BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Orange Pride!!

So I work at a place that main color is Orange. (Take a wild guess) Everyday I work 7 to 4 or 7 to 1 five days a week. OUTSIDE!!!!!! And to be honest, I been doing this shit for two years and outside is starting to look a little bland. I come home everyday sweaty, dirty, covered in concrete mix and pinestraw and rocks in my shoes and ruined outfits. But Its the people I work are what really makes my job bearable. Everyone accepts me and i have no problems with anyone, well theres a select few i can't stand, but whatever (THANKS FOR COMING lol) Thank you for all the people I work with. You make everything worth it at work. OOOOHHHHH.....AND THE PAYCHECK!!!!!!! Thats right...MOTHERSUCKER BETTER PAY ME!!!

0 comments: