BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Rihanna, You are not Lady Gaga.Thank you for trying. :)

Yes, Its harsh..but whatever. How did Rihanna go from good girl to this ultra punky pop chick I KNOW!!!! BY JACKING LADY GAGA'S STYLE. As Beyonce tried to do the same but it was a fail attempt as well. Luckily for Beyonce, She was smart and said I should get on a song with her, and boost off her fame and fashion. Beyonce told Lady Gaga on the set on the "Video Phone remix" that "She wanted to do Gaga" Plainly admitted the she was jacking but Rihanna is just coasting on this shit like no problem. Don't believe me...Lets look at the photos shall we...



Really...The same shades...Bad Romance came out before Rude Boy, Which I watched and tried not to vomit.





Both wore strappy outfits for the same show..hmm.....think Rihanna is in someones closet...real...deep..


Same Jacket



Enough Said.....


Now don't get me wrong, I like Rihanna, but this bitin shit....GOTTA GO!!!

0 comments: