BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's wrong with being a ho????

Why is it the minute someone considers someone promiscuous that their a nasty ho? Like I see nothing wrong with being a sexual person. As long as you do it on the right terms and protect yourself. I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that most of my friends are pretty sexual, some more closed minded than other but thats beyond the point. They have their limits to certain sexual things. I would love to go to a swingers club and watch people go at it. lol People hear me say that and their like thats wierd or nasty and pretty ho-ish. To me, its not. Exploring sex and sexuality is a beautiful thing and should be embraced. Don't be mad cause someone you know is getting more sex than you. If your a relationship person, you have fun with that. When that person gets boring, lets see what you start doing. Some of ya'll know what im talking about. 


0 comments: