BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Nylon (The Beginning)

(Nylon II) I feel better than ever. I left the light and entered the dark light. The music will shoot vibrations from my feet to my soul. My friends have become enemies, and my enemies from before will be extinguished. Everything shall move in slow motion. I have no problems nor obligations. I will be free. Reach my hand out and touch someone else body. To feel their heat connecting with mine.  The room has no room to breathe or move. I will merge with them. Welcome to.........

 (Nylon) "This one item has given me inspiration. To live as if I only awoke at night. To dance to keep the night alive. Dress with extreme Retro Fairy Tales. Bad vibes fall from my ear. Not entering my blood stream. Smoke as a form of entertainment. Drugs will be my permanent obiligation. My friends will be the wrongs ones. My family will be ignore my habits. I feel better than ever......

The room has no room to breathe or move. I will merge with them. Welcome to.........

 

0 comments: